Xnnovation Corp. is a leading manufacturer and distributor of innovative key and asset management systems. Each system is tailor made to fit our clients requirements according to the highest quality control and in accordance to international standards. We would like to express our strong commitment to the products and services we supply.
Shipping and Delivery time may vary from time to time but we are committed to supply your order within the time frame that was mentioned in the quote you received! If delivery time does not appear in the quote, a time frame of 5 to 10 weeks for Ecos Systems depending of the model and a time frame of 8 weeks for Xnnovation IVM Systems. 1 week is set as general delivery date on all other products.
*** In spite of our efforts, some delays may occur from time to time due to circumstances beyond our control.
-- Xnnovation Corp., its designees or representatives (hereinafter referred to as “Xnnovation”) reserves the right to refuse the issuance of a RMA for any item, device, accessory, part, etc. that Xnnovation determines is ineligible based upon the RMA requestor’s currently accepted Agreement(s), and/or Xnnovation policy. --
A- Regular sale (In Stock), returns within 10 days from delivery with RMA (Return Material Authorization) – the client will receive refund of the purchase price minus the shipping expenses, installation and handling (If applicable) and 15% restocking fee.
B- Special Order (None In Stock) or Special Configuration Machine, returns within 10 days from delivery with RMA (Return Material Authorization) – the client will receive refund of the purchase price minus the shipping expenses, installation and handling (If applicable) and 25% restocking fee.
*** Finance charges of 25% per annum will be added to the extent allowed by law to all invoices not paid in full by due date.
A - All systems and items must be returned in new condition, in original boxes with all the parts and accessories.
B - All returns must receive the company approval prior to shipping or ** will be return to sender.
C - Refund will be applied after the return system has been accepted and tested.
D - The process, terms, and conditions of this RMA policy are subject to change without prior notice.
Sales Orders Terms and Conditions
- All items officially quoted by Xnnovation, are subject to the included terms and conditions. None other apply unless specifically accepted in writing by our firm and the client.
- All orders before being send, must be agree by the client with quantity, part number & description, condition, price, trace-ability and lead time quoted.
- All orders must be mailed or sent electronically and approved in writing by Xnnovation.
- All modification or orders must be mailed or sent electronically and approved in writing by Xnnovation. Extra fee may apply if the products are to advance in the process of production.
- Any order amounting to $2,500.00 USD or over must be paid by certified funds, wire transfer or credit card (3.5% processing fee applies).
- Term: 50% Down and 50% before delivery or departure from the manufacturer.
- Orders are process the day the deposit is received, deposit and approved by the Finance Institution. For company check, we add an extra 5 days certification. An email or call will be sent to the buyer to confirm the date of receipt of the bank deposit.
- All C.O.D. orders must be shipped Federal Express or UPS, they cannot be shipped against your account.
- It is Xnnovation policy to verify the end use and end user of all product sales made outside of North, Central or South America so it is in compliance with applicable export control laws and regulations. An End Use/User Statement must be filled out and signed with every order. Orders will not be processed until we receive completed form. It is the buyer responsibility to obtain all necessary authorizations, licenses or approvals.
Delivery and Transport
- Late delivery: Xnnovation has provided in its general conditions of sale that the delivery time has only been given as an indication; in this case, you can neither cancel the sale, refuse the goods, nor claim damages.
- The liability of the carrier: The road carrier is responsible for damage and missing delivery if you purchased insurance on your goods at the time of purchase, because the general conditions of sale with transport insurance provide that "the goods travel at risk. and the perils of the customer to whom it belongs to check their good condition at the time of their delivery ".
- If the goods have been damaged on delivery and if they are delivered directly to you, it is the carrier who bears the costs and risks; in this case, you can neither cancel the sale, refuse the goods, nor claim damages.
- If there is damage, you can not, in this case, submit a claim against Xnnovation.